The Student Support Centre is a platform for supplementary home-learning, supporting maths, English and reading from Year 1 to GCSE. They employ a vastly experienced team of around 100, across three sites. The business moved from a traditional phone system to cloud hosted, for flexibility and to cut call costs significantly.
The cloud hosted system was recommended as it can deliver the efficient service needed to handle client calls but also suit the needs of the staff, who are working in different locations. The system is configurated to manage hunt groups, supervisor access to obtain calling recording and monitor calls. Offices were also provided with Yealink handsets, but staff have the flexibility to use mobile or desktop apps.
The platform is the perfect fit for organisations spread over numerous sites, with a full enterprise disaster recovery and business continuity-based reliability. Staff also have access to the GHM Support Desk, should they need assistance. GHM was also asked to manage the WiFi services for the business.
These are the main benefits The Student Support Centre are receiving from GHM: –
- Quick and easy to set up call groups, ensuring the business continues to deliver excellent customer service.
- Mobile phone applications –so that staff working remotely are easily contacted by customers and office-based staff.
- Options to add additional users quickly.
- FREE UK call package, including mobile 07 calls of up to 2000 minutes per month
- Professional auto attendant and voice mail is set-up for every user.
- Continued support from GHM Support Desk, if they need assistance on setting up apps, reporting functions and call recording etc.